KYLE J. BURCHAM
Kyle Burcham is a Pedersen Law attorney focusing his practice in the areas of advanced estate planning and estate administration. Kyle represents individuals in drafting and implementing simple and complex estate plans, including Revocable Living Trusts, Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Advance Medical Directives. Kyle also assists Executors and Trustees with administering and settling Estates and Trusts. Kyle is experienced in handling other civil matters, including adoptions, name changes, guardianships, and conservatorships.
In law school, Kyle served as the Notes & Comments Editor for the Regent University Law Review.
- Advanced Estate Planning
- Probate/Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Name Changes
- Juris Doctor, Regent University School of Law, 2017
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Christopher Newport University, 2013
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Williamsburg Bar Association
- Jamestowne Society